What would you say to Parliament if you were an MP?
Winners announced early October
Judging is well under way for the 2021 Parliament Prize. Our judges have been impressed with the quality of the Member Statements and the diversity of issues discussed.
- A clearly articulated message
- Interesting insights, ideas and/or perspectives
- A clear understanding of why this issue or idea matters
- The competition is open to Victorian students in three year-group categories: Grades 5-6, Years 7-9, and Years 10-12.
- Videos must not contain any copyrighted or offensive material, and must be the student’s own work.
- Videos must not exceed 90 seconds.
- Entries must be submitted via the online form.
- Only one entry per student will be excepted.
- Entries are due by 5pm, Friday 30 July 2021.
- Late entries will not be considered.